1. Today's Benchmark Television broadcast is with Christopher Wood and Daniel Krochmalik, both of the NSW Bar. It’s an excellent discussion.
2. The message is be very careful before you attempt recovery by statutory demand under the Corporations Law.
3. And also a caution to those who do not appear - it will not save them from an order for costs.
4. Notes are available.
5. The broadcast may assist lawyers in their Compulsory Legal Education program.
6. You should watch on Wi-Fi to avoid excess data usage charges.
Alan Conolly for Benchmark