1. Today's Benchmark Television broadcast is Martin Luitingh and Terry Grace on Advocates’ Immunity in Australia.
2. This is our longest broadcast to date – 1 hour and 18 minutes. It is a powerful presentation by Martin Luitingh whose background includes practicing law in South Africa during Apartheid. The co-presenter Terry Grace was from time to time Attorney-General of Samoa.
3. The broadcast presents a point of view. Benchmark will be broadcasting discussions which will present a quite different point of view in the future.
4. Notes are available.
5. The broadcast may assist lawyers in their Compulsory Legal Education program.
6. You should watch on Wi-Fi to avoid excess data usage charges.
Alan Conolly for Benchmark